DIY HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN FLOWER POT
This year I decided to do DIY decor along with a few new Halloween decorations. I usually buy my decorations and only make my costume. I started out doing one small project that turned into a table arrangement and a few outside decorations. I hope you enjoy making this beautiful Pumpkin Flower Pot as much as I did.
01 Ceramic Pumpkin Flower Pot
What you will need:
- Orange Paint ( multi-purpose)
- A ceramic flower pot
- Paint brush 1large, 1 medium
- Faux flower leaves 1–2 steams
- Natural Wire Twine
- Newspaper or something you feel comfortable paint dripping on
- Cup or glass with water for paint brushes
I really enjoyed doing this simple design. Feel free to add a face to your pumpkin or seasonal flowers. This could certainly be used indoor or outdoor.
- Place pumpkin a steady surface on top of you newspaper or other chosen material.
- Next take your large paint brush and begin to paint your pumpkin with the orange paint.
- Use the medium brush for hard to reach areas.
- Let dry for at least 4 hours before apply a new layers
- Once the pumpkin is dry add the Natural Wire Twine around the rim of the flower pot
- Finally attach the Faux flower leaves to the wire tightly
If you have enjoyed this project please give article be a clap, share, or add to your Pinterest board. Thank you. Have a safe and Happy Halloween.